New free 'phone!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Today I woke to find two messages from NS&I saying I had won something - £50, as it happens. Spent £1 on a lottery instant and won £5

My mother-in-law then handed me a mobile phone saying she'd found it lying on the road. After trying a few of the recent numbers, I finally found the owner who told me to throw it in the bin. It's not an expensive one, just a Samsung job, but there was about £30 of credit on it and I'm sure a charger won't be expensive. Nice, rugged little phone to take camping - much lighter than my iPhone and better battery life too.

All in all, a lucky day! :)

Jammylodger

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2013
Leicester
It would appear you woke with luck on your side today.
For the charger, try Argos as they do universal chargers which are much cheaper than the genuine ones, and will charge other devices too.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
That's a very pleasant post to read; what a nice little series of events.....................Happy days!

muracada

Jan 1, 2014
Devon
Lucky day! I have an old Samsung phone which I keep simply because it has a radio that doesn't need headphones and is easily amplified by putting it in a plastic mug/folding cup and the battery lasts well. £30 credit as well!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE