New Forest Schools business

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nyayo

Forager
Jun 9, 2005
Gone feral...
Hi guys - have been off air for ages, setting up my new Forest Schools/Bushcraft business. It's called 'Buck Stone Bushcraft', and will start up officially in January, although we're running some courses over half term. We'll be concentrating mainly on providing Forest Schools sessions for local primary schools and field trips for more distant schools, especially concentrating on Stone Age skills. If you're around do come say hello, or keep an eye on the website and facebook page for courses. We'll obviously do discounts for BCUK members..!

Also, any suggestions, ideas or help will, of course, be gratefully accepted.

Ede (Nyayo)

Last edited by a moderator:

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Hi Ede, good luck with the school. Where abouts are you based? I'm a level 3 forest school leader, qualified back in April.

Snozz

Nyayo

Forager
Jun 9, 2005
Gone feral...
Hi guys - hopefully we'll come run some kids sessions at the next Bushmoot - missed the last couple! I'm based in lovely Buxton, at Grin Low woods in the Peak District.

Ede

Last edited by a moderator:

richardhomer

Settler
Aug 23, 2012
STOURBRIDGE
Hi ,
I help out twice a week at the school where my children go with forest school, I'm hoping to do my level three training too, and become a leader.
Good luck with yours.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE