New field line Aurochs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
We proudly present our new field line Aurochs.
It was developed with only one goal in mind: to fit any budget without compromising quality.

In order to reduce costs but in the same time to offer same quality as the custom line the following actions were taken:

1. the finishing touches were reduced to the level of comfort and full functionality;
2. the blades keeps the heat treatment pattern on the sides (this layer will also act as a protection against rust);
3. the handle will only be offered in oak wood;
4. the sheath will keep all its attributes but the finishing touches will be reduced to a level of functionality and look;

All materials used are the same as we use in our custom line knives, high quality O1 high carbon tool steel, seasoned wood, brass Corby rivets for extra strength.

The main advantage of these knives is their price/value ratio which is one of the best on the market.

The price for this type of knife would be: 90 GBP(leather sheath, shipping and PayPal fees included)

Enjoy!

field%2Bline%2Barw.jp

field%2Bline%2Bar1w.jpg

field%2Bline%2Bar2w.jpg

All the best,
Bogdan

Last edited:

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
We proudly present our new field line Aurochs.
It was developed with only one goal in mind: to fit any budget without compromising quality.

In order to reduce costs but in the same time to offer same quality as the custom line the following actions were taken:

1. the finishing touches were reduced to the level of comfort and full functionality;
2. the blades keeps the heat treatment pattern on the sides (this layer will also act as a protection against rust);
3. the handle will only be offered in oak wood;
4. the sheath will keep all its attributes but the finishing touches will be reduced to a level of functionality and look;

All materials used are the same as we use in our custom line knives, high quality O1 high carbon tool steel, seasoned wood, brass Corby rivets for extra strength.

The main advantage of these knives is their price/value ratio which is one of the best on the market.

The price for this type of knife would be: 90 GBP(leather sheath, shipping and PayPal fees included)

Enjoy!

field%2Bline%2Barw.jpg

field%2Bline%2Bar1w.jpg

field%2Bline%2Bar2w.jpg

All the best,
Bogdan

You haven't listed the price mate :) / I can see it as 90gbp.. when i edited this.. strange :confused:

Last edited:
Thank you very much to all that sustained this "project" by buying our knives. Due to the good response of our customers I gladly announce that we will make a small step further and make this line even more affordable. For the ones that already bought at the old price the corrections were already made ;)
The new price for the field line would be 80 GBP.

Enjoy and thank you BCUK!

All the best,
Bogdan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE