New Canoe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Well its been a few years now since I have done any serious canoeing but today I took possession of a new canoe, a big boy with his new toy but have to wait till Saturday to give it its maiden voyage.

Any good areas around the Norwich area Anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drive:

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Well its been a few years now since I have done any serious canoeing but today I took possession of a new canoe, a big boy with his new toy but have to wait till Saturday to give it its maiden voyage.

Just missed one on evilbay for £62:(

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Mackinaw 156, I know its not in the same league as an old town, its a wide berth one bought it for fishing as well, will hold three and even has a cool box.

Got it from H2O Kayaks.

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
Ah, that looks comfy :D

I'm getting into canoeing more and more, really nice way of getting around in nature!

CRAZY FROG

Forager
Aug 9, 2007
essex

you've got the River Wensum, the Broads, if you like to go ferther afeild the River Waveny from Diss to Lowersoft is nice to.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Well all set now for the maiden voyage this Saturday at Bawburgh, a nice lunching point and spend a couple of hours down on the water.

Looking at overnighter on the broards later in the year so if any one knows of any good night sites, answers on a post card please!!!!!!!!!!

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I wish I had done this a couple of years ago, I'm like a kid with a new toy and wanting to go and play. Its nice to see I'm not alone and yes I have been an illegal immagrant to the SOP web site may even sign up for dual citizenship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hea:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE