New american from BB

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bschiltz

Jan 15, 2006
Lincoln, NE, USA
Hello all, yet another one from British Blades. I actually found BB looking for knots and cord work, but was soon adictied to knives. I'm in Boy Scouts, so I have a fair rooting in basic outdoor skills, but would like to learn a lot more (I'm only 17 so I've got a lot of time to learn!). I'm buying a hammock and netting with MagiKelly which will be my first bit of real outdoors kit, but hope to expand my collection a lot!

Ben

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A very warm welcome to you..... you come to the right place to pick up those hints/tips and other infomation to do with living well in the wilds.... any questions you have please feel free to ask as we have quite alot of knowledgeable folk here that are more than willing to answer all your questions.

:D
Ed

bschiltz

Jan 15, 2006
Lincoln, NE, USA
Thanks for the welcome all! Right now I'm just having a look through all the information here, and there is a lot!

Looking forward to spending even more money! :bandit:

Ben

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
Welcome, Ben.
Hope you find a comfortable spot by the fire. Luckily round here the smoke doesn't ever go in your face...

The Joker said:
Hi Ben come in and fill ya boots :D

I just found out that "Fill your boots" is an old navy saying meaning "Come and have a drink on us"

Rather than "Get so excited that your boots fill up with whatever happens to be running down your trouser leg"

Thought it might be worth clarifying, just in case anyone else makes the same mistake as me... :tongue-ti :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE