net storage bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

asemery

Settler
Aug 11, 2005
Pennsylvania
pineapple.myfunforum.org
qhLtiFG.jpg

Reactions: JFW and birchwood

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
I have used them in the past for storage of items where a see through bag helps also as a dump bag for wet clothes kept on the outside of the pack. Lately not so much.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Thanks for the photo, Tony :)
Your link doesn't lead clearly though.
Could you have a look at it please ?

I find the bags are handy for drying stuff. I use mine for drying leaves, both for tea and for tinder...mugwort for instance. I just tie them out on the washing line and let the fresh air do the job for me :)

Reactions: Erbswurst

asemery

Settler
Aug 11, 2005
Pennsylvania
pineapple.myfunforum.org
Thanks for the photo, Tony :)
Your link doesn't lead clearly though.
Could you have a look at it please ?

I find the bags are handy for drying stuff. I use mine for drying leaves, both for tea and for tinder...mugwort for instance. I just tie them out on the washing line and let the fresh air do the job for me :)
You clicked on my signature which is not a link to making the bag. If you want to gain access to the form as a whole ignore the warning and click on the word "FORUMS" at the top. I just posted a direct link to how I made the bag.

Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE