Needle cases / stash pots.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
Needle cases for sale ,this time they are made from Exmoor Red deer capped with burnished padouk wood,and Exmoor Red deer capped with buffalo horn,at the moment the padouk is a light colour but will deepen to the most wonderful rosewood colour as the wood oxidises and absorbs oils from your skin.
these are as per the article i wrote for the bushcraft magazine last year.

these sell online normally at £45.00 plus P&P!

£20.00 each plus postage (£3.20).

Red deer antler and buffalo horn needle cases. by fishfish_01, on Flickr

Padouk and red stag antler needle cases by fishfish_01, on Flickr

pm me to buy any of my products.
thanks for looking.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
They're lovely looking cases Mr Fish. Really like the play in colour in the second set. Draws the eye to it. Looks beautifully made. Handy as an emergency cash stash amoungst other things.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
2 padouk left more available......go on treat yourself,the mrs is in bed and she will never know youve bought one........

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
made another red deer antler and bison horn one today,make me an offer! grab one whilst the mrs isnt looking,ille even ad a note saying its a gift so you wont get grief! lol

James.R

May 6, 2009
Wiltshire
Just received my needle case and I'm very impressed with the quality and skill that has gone into it! Thank you Justin top work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE