Need some help...

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
i am helping my dad do a landrover show in 2 weeks and he has left it to me to find some camping gear. i have come up with:
clas ohlson moras (if some nice person will be able to get them for me :D )
argos hatchets (if they come in stock)
thats it so far that i have found. now i need to find a cheap place to get:
ferro rods
hammock
fishing rod and gear
cooking pots
meth stove/those things that go on top of a gas bottle
and other stuff that i cant think of... any ideas what else to get and where to get this stuff??

thanks. :D

Aug 12, 2009
Kent, England
Hammock - Tenth Wonder (Ebay) or DD Hammocks
DD hammocks will last longer, but Tenth Wonder are slightly cheaper, and mine hasn't broken yet!

Ferro rods - try Firesteels

Meths stove - search for "coke can stove" or "lynx effect stove" on the forum

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
would one of those tents that fit on an LR be more appropriate?

Why do you need an axe if your using a gas stove?? (but the ferro rods are a good idea)

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
right... might have worded it wrong...
i think it sounded like i was camping or something...sorry.
i am planning to sell the items to make a bit of cash which is why i am looking for cheap but effective.
we have a stand at a landrover show which is mainly selling our roof tents but we are also selling expedition gear (like winches, lift kits... blah blah thats my dads bit) and i suggested some camping gear that could be a competitive price with what others are selling and still make a profit and he let me sort it out...
i couldn't think of a better place with more knowledgeable people who know where to buy decent stuff cheap than here. so cheap but good quality that wont raise an eyebrow if sold for a lot more than purchase price, ie the argos axe.

its at billing aquadrome if anyones wondering...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE