need help testing a pdf file on my improved website--can you open it?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
i need some folks to go to the bottom of my homepage (www.stoneageskills.com) and click on the new pdf file--the Boiling Stones article (it is updated). i want to make sure everyone can open and read it before i convert all my files to pdf format. currently all my articles are in MS Word, a program that everyone does not have. but apparently everyone can open pdf files. thank you!

please let me know if you were successful or not.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Opens fine on the Macintosh platform, its a bit big though, I ran it through Acrobat and reduced it to 420kb with no loss in quality.

Not too sure how these things work in windows land, however a google search for 'reduce pdf size freeware' produces several hits for free filesize reducing utilities.

:)

It is a very good idea not to provide 'Microsoft Word' documents as downloadable files, nor to email them, as they can contain additional information hidden in the metadata. See the BBC story for details...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3154479.stm

C

cossack

Opens fine into a new tab (Firefox), been there with Microsoft word compatability though, either with trying to open with old versions or sending files to people with only MS works

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE