neck knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 21, 2015
Durham
I have seen some neckers on net for under £20. Does anybody have a cheapish priced one they can recommend ????

Oh Yes! My friend has one of these, and it's on my list! ( Thanks Trev!) Razor sharp, awesome lil blade! http://www.heinnie.com/magnum-lil-friend-micro

There are a lot of negative reviews about this blade, its 440 so gonna need sharpening a lot, its as blunt as a badgers say some, trevs, well, he did tickle it up with a stone, and im impressed, and im a fussy geezer when it comes to blades

Last edited:

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Enzo Necker... can pick up either the scandi or full flat grind bare blade for ~£23

Would have to come up with a sheath and scales or paracord wrap though.

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
Enzo Necker... can pick up either the scandi or full flat grind bare blade for ~£23

Would have to come up with a sheath and scales or paracord wrap though.

Sorry hijack the thread, I have ordered one of the Enzo neckers yesterday with the same intentions But I was wondering, is there a certain length before a knife isn't a necker any more?

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Sizing is gonna be as personal as everything else. But for me its, 3" blade max and a three finger handle......after that its just a normal knife that you happen to wear around you're neck

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE