Neck knife and sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I finished his little neck knife over the weekend. It is 6" long, the handle is 3 3/4" long, the cutting edge is 2 1/2" long. Again a full tang, 01 tool steel blade, with Rosewood handle scales, epoxied to the blade. It has lovely filework on the back of the blade, which is filled with blackened epoxy. Brass pins and lanyard hole.

The leather neck sheath is 3mm Veg Tan leather, hand sewn, wet formed to the knife, dyed black and polished.

Maybe for the lady in your life? :D

I am asking £60.00 for it, + £5.00 P&P. Paypal + 4% SOLD. THANK YOU STEWEY!!

DSCN0191-1.jpg

DSCN0014.jpg

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I do enjoy making these, particularly filework. Whether it helps with a firesteel, I am not sure, having not tried it! But I dont see why not, because the bits of steel you get with the firesteels have serration on them. :)

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Big Bad Stu said:
I can't resist this any longer. I've been looking at it for a few days and I can't get it out of my mind.

PM Sent.

Stewey. :D

Lol...thank god.....despite having one on order I'd already desided the other day that if it hadn't gone by tuesday (tomorrow) then I'd have it anyway! lol :lmao:

You've saved me some money Stewey....many thanks and I hope you enjoy that lovely looking knife :D

Bam. :)

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
Glad to have saved you some money Bam. :lmao:

I decided to buy it on a walk on Saturday evening. I just can't wait to get my mitts on it!

Cheers Jojo :You_Rock_

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
Jojo,

The knife arrived today, Swmbo signed for it, DOH! I am glad to say that it is worth all of the trouble I got into when she found out what it was.

It is lovely, a true one off.

I can't thank you enough. Jojo :You_Rock_ with bells on!

Regards
(A very happy man!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE