Naughty Corner Theme 2015 and dates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Just a reminder that the NC theme for dress and behaviour this year is Monty Python.

Please do your due diligence and research. Skits welcome. Knowing the words to 'I'm a Lumber Jack' obligatory.

[video=youtube;5zey8567bcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg[/video]

Party night will be Saturday and possibly again Monday. There have been rumours of a NC BBQ Tuesday night with pre-ordered exotic meats such Kangaroo, Venison, Ostrich and SPAM. We shall see.

As ASDA had it on offer I will be bringing mostly SPAM! Don't ask me why, I don't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

[video=youtube;Tym0MObFpTI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tym0MObFpTI[/video]

Chef

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I just wanted to check that it is all Monty Python works, Movies and well as the "Flying Circus" series.

It includes all MP stuff from the past, present and future including expenses and duck houses. Also includes all MP stuff from alternate universes, the back of SPAM labels, banned, unbanned about to be banned and should be banned scripts, secret scripts and unwritten scripts and skits. Everything else is strictly banned unless unbanned by chef after paying him in cans of SPAM and he has spat in your general direction, so don't stand near the cook pot. If you have any other questions please present them in Spanish with a slight slur towards cheese munching surrender monkey and a hint of waffffer thin mint.

Displays of the Full Monty Python will be considered bad form and result in an instant NC ban though watering the plants whilst standing up is quite acceptable by both of the three sexes if confined to the pre-approved zones. Please do not test the hydrostatic head ratings of the tents, tarps or plush animals.

I would strongly advise not testing the Hartlepudlian Monkey head rating either though it has been rumoured he has been well hanged.

Last edited:

William K

El futuro ¿eh? Voy al dispositivo de viaje en el tiempo ... espera un minuto. Puede incluir cosas ochenta días alrededor del mundo o ese específico océano, hay algunos trozos muy divertidos en ella. Ahora que lo pienso de ella que pez llamado Wanda era bueno, eso no quiere decir tan divertido como los otros, pero aún así vale la pena considerar ... tal vez

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
El futuro ¿eh? Voy al dispositivo de viaje en el tiempo ... espera un minuto. Puede incluir cosas ochenta días alrededor del mundo o ese específico océano, hay algunos trozos muy divertidos en ella. Ahora que lo pienso de ella que pez llamado Wanda era bueno, eso no quiere decir tan divertido como los otros, pero aún así vale la pena considerar ... tal vez

Creo que ese puesto debería haber sido presentado After Eight y después de una botella de Châteauneuf -du - Pape y bolas cursis !

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Theme night should be knight to remember!

With music played on a Sith-er?

(and with a pair would you feel compelled to play rock, paper, sithers, lithard, Sspock? :naughty: )

Ministry of Silly Walks back to folks home pitches? :D :evilangel:

EDIT:

7b3c4917129c38c3f5181b070cfc0f3a.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE