Natural Shelter Overnight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
So I decided to stay in the woods in a natural shelter , I wanted to stay more than one night but this day was the last cold day , after that it is sunny and everything is melting and wet. Here is the video and a few pictures

[video=youtube;15cz57Pj59s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15cz57Pj59s[/video]

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Lovely, and inspiring. Here was me getting cross with Amazon adding postage to my supposedly free delivery, and I now find myself in a better state of mind. Superb, and Max is a cool hound :)

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Excellent video Nick.👍
Max is looking great!
That spot there looks beautiful and I sure identify with the getting empowerment from minimal kit and happiness from the isolation and silence of the woods...
Good Job!
Next time , I would like to see the tutorial for your pot handle 😉

Thanks for posting bud! 👍👍

PS- what is that first song ? Sounds familiar but can't get my head around it... It's bugging me too😵😁

Last edited:

breff

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2016
Lancaster
I'm jealous that you have such a quiet and beautiful place to make camp.
I loved the video, although at one point i thought you said you had "Mackarel" when you really said "Pasta", I am allergic to fish by the way!

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Thanks guys ! I was notified by Italian subscribers that it is pasta 😃we call everything macaroni over here 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE