nanook sleepingbag

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Only problem with mine are the stuff sacks are rubbish and tear very easily.
They are aslo too small and take a lot of effort to pack away.
Bigger and stronger compression sacks would be good for them but apart from that i can't fault the bags, i have 2 of them.

As Rapidboy has said, one had a torn stuffsack when it arived. That one was an endurence 0. The sleeping bag itself was fine though. The Endurence -10 had an incorrectly sewn zipper on one side that made it difficult to zip up and down. The 3rd one I have is a Comfort Down -5. It was perfect. It also had a much better quality stuff sack than the endurence models.

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
Rochester, Kent
The stuffsack for the Endurance for me has been bombproof and i have 2 of them, taken a hell of a beating over the past year and its still in as good a condition as it was the day i bought it.

Only thing that annoys me is that its soooo hard to get the sleeping bag back into the sack, takes about 20 minutes if your lucky.

As for the availability, a few places have them left, you just need to dig around.

tyfy

Forager
Nov 4, 2006
Peebles, Scotland
I was in Tiso Rose street Edinburgh and they had the nanok -5 @ £99 and the -30 @ £160.

I also checked the own brand and they do have a nanok lable sewn on.

I know the shops are no use but they might be able to have if you phoned the branch directly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE