Nanok Shelter Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 13, 2005
Durham, UK
Hi Folks

I know from a previous thread that there's been interest shown in the Nanok Shelter jacket. Wondered if anyone was interested in this. Shelter jackets from xtreme-outdoors for £33.95. Ordered one Monday and it arrived today. Seems great.

First posting - hope the link works.

www.xtreme-outdoors.com

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
No answer on the phone either. Got this from the google cache:

Based on the Nanok Arctic jacket the Shelter has an additional waterproof outer coating to withstand rain snow and sleet. Fully taped seams make this jacket ideal for cold wet conditions and an absoute bargain at this price! It uses Nanok's own no-glue system which eliminates the need for glue or binding fibres to hold the insulation together - this means less extra weight and more space for insulation.

Designed to be worn over a combat jacket as a shower-proof and extremely warm outer or on its own. It can also be used in conjunction with a sleeping bag to boost a 2-3 season or to use a 3/4 season in extreme cold temperatures adding approx 5-7 C to the sleeping-bags limits.

PRODUCT DETAILS

* 200g/m2 insulation designed for the coldest conditions in the world
* A roomy fit to allow unrestricted movement and comfort, even when sleeping in it.
* Waterproof outer and taped seams.
* Zipped Pockets
* Very lightweight - 850g and packs small ( approx half a PLCE side pouch)
* Two colours available: Olive and Black
* Sizes available: M & L

Please note: The imagery is only for illustrative purposes.

Contact us now if you have any queries about this product:
sales@xtreme-outdoors.com
Telephone: 08701 65 66 67

Pity I'm an XL. :rolleyes:

Nov 13, 2005
Durham, UK
"i phoned them and they sold out a couple of days ago unfortunately."

Sorry guys. I should have let you know sooner. It seemed to good to be true, so I waited until mine was delivered in case there was some kind of catch.

I'll be quicker off the mark next time I see a bargain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE