Namibia 4x4 safari advice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zambezi

Aug 24, 2004
DEVON
Tina and I are flying to South Africa for a family reunion over Easter. We were thinking that since we are going all that way, we should tack on a small safari trip and would like to finish the journey with a self-drive 4x4 trip through Namibia.

Do any of our members have any advice on which safari companies we should use, any must-see destinations in Namibia, or must-avoid areas, etc? Any advice would be welcomed.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hi

I spent three weeks with these guys last year, very friendly, very switched on, they really know their stuff. I got to know them and their staff quite well during the trip and heard some nightmare stories about the Namibian tourist industry. It would be very easy to be taken in by some of the clowns who talk the talk and end up in a very bad place with a poorly serviced or badly equipped vehicle or worse a guide whos only playing a part.

They can make your trip as comfortable or as rufty tufty as you want.

Caeser Demetrius Zandberg
Kunene Tours and Safaris
Swakopmund
P.O. Box 1648
Namibia

264 64 402779

zambezi

Aug 24, 2004
DEVON
Sandbender, much appreciated. I will PM if I am unable to make contact with the outfit you have suggested.

Vince

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE