Naked Hermit

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
May be of interest to some

[video=youtube;ZBtBePnUOZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtBePnUOZU&feature=em-subs_digest[/video]

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Interesting vid. thanks for sharing.

although I agree with Colin about the nakedness, he dosen't seem to mind!

Ste

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Hmmm, not sure I'd be wanting to wave my tackle about on tv. Still an interesting programme though. It's good to know that there are still eccentric individuals out there.

http://listverse.com/2013/04/11/10-modern-day-hermits/

Agreed, even those of us built like a babies arm clutching a peach would need to be careful, frightening the life out of the journalist would be bad enough but if 'uncle bob' went down with sunburn...well, the wife would never forgive me.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Agreed, even those of us built like a babies arm clutching a peach would need to be careful, frightening the life out of the journalist would be bad enough but if 'uncle bob' went down with sunburn...well, the wife would never forgive me.

I was thinking more about the snakes in the woodpile. I'd never forgive myself! :lmao:

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I thoroughly enjoyed the film.

The man isnt even that odd for the amount of time he spends on his own. Also what a wonderful tolerant society, here he would be charged with indecently and evicted for building a shack without planning permission. We haven't the climate for 100% nudity anyway. I know steven gough gave it a good shot but he is ex para so therefore nails. There is a bloke I know that lives in tipi valley he doesn't wear clothes from may to september. He chops wood, frys bacon over a ground fire, walks in brambly woodland with nothing but wellys, it think it must be like walking barefoot you get senses and avoid mishaps.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE