N Yokshire day out/over night

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
i have not been to the area yet so over night will be a later date maybe half term????

its only a small wood and not sure what we will be able to d there but hey go look see.

if all turns bad and the location is no good there are a few woods around the area that are bigger and we could look at.

for all those wanting rabbits ive only got 4 coming due to the lack of intrest early in the week, but let me know if you want some or 1 and will phone my mate to see if he can get some more for me tonight.

will give grid ref on here later when i get home...... thanks all.......chris

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Would love to get to this but think it may be a bit too late for me? Also it would be my first time meet up for sole bushcraft so may feel a bit shy :-s

Jul 26, 2009
My Front Room
If you are intending on using the skins for pouches, have your friend skin them like a glove rather than slit and paunch. Makes for less stiching later. You will need a blunt knife for scrapeing the flesh and some salt for curing (intial).
I have googled the cod beck site and am now in aggressive negotiations for the car. I may have to bring a child with me but I promise not to let it off the lead near live stock.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
hey all, the place i have in mind is.
its 2 small woods tucked out of the way but is close to the road.

what time do people want to meet up and where, at the lake car park or at the site.

Last edited:
hey Chris what do you want me to bring, I was only going to bring my crusader metal mug

but i can bring some hanging billy cans if you want

Hey Chambers its never too late, and its my first meet with anyone from here as well

so why not pop down and we can be shy together lol

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
metal mug is good i like basic and this will be my first meet to. i have never even been to a moot or any thing no courses im self taught from ray bear and bushcraft uk.

so bring it on im sure we will all be fine if a little quiet at first lol....

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
What time is everyone meeting? Im on a motorbike so hope it will be safe :-s will have a check I can get down because I really fancy it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE