N.E.Scotland meet ( Glen Tanar)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scrumps

Apr 8, 2012
Aberdeen
Hi,

I know it's late notice but would it be ok if I bring a pal after all? She's only little and if I remember right she's a vegetarian and will sort herself out for food so won't need to be counted into the numbers for group meals.

No worries if it's too late but I promised her I'd ask.

Cheers.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Hahaha... Might have to bring the lavuu if it's snow.... Gutted I've not got the flashing for it yet or I could have the frontier stove in it!

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Andy we expect a large pile of cut logs, a roaring fire and a cuppa waiting for us when we arrive :)

edit: Oh and the latrines dug

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Ok, one of my wee projects is going to be installing the flashing kit in the lavuu- it should arrive on Friday in time to take it with me!!!

Regardless, I really can't wait!!!

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Ok folks ill be on here until 11am then I will be heading out, so any last minute thing let me know asap. Otherwise Ill see you all later :):):)

Chance

Nomad
May 10, 2006
Aberdeenshire
If any of the Thursdays have the facility to post remotely, I'd be grateful if you could report on whether it'll be better to bring a tent... or a kayak.

(yes, I know, "hammock" is the answer - but only if you bring a ladder long enough to reach above the flash floodline)

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
If any of the Thursdays have the facility to post remotely, I'd be grateful if you could report on whether it'll be better to bring a tent... or a kayak.

(yes, I know, "hammock" is the answer - but only if you bring a ladder long enough to reach above the flash floodline)

:lmao: oh that conjures up some funny images

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE