N.E.S Meet # 7

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Ok folks I want to get this up and running early and it helps me keep my mind off things.

First question is :

Where do we want to go this time ?

I can get us :

Glen Tanar , Haddo ( Chaz, Pete and I checked our site and it hasn't been effected by the work they are doing there at the moment) or we can go back to Den woods or try for somewhere else.

Date wise do you want to have it at the same time in September as usual or do we want to change it?

Over to you

All the best

Craig

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
No mate it wont be near the moot dates,

Ill wait to see what the general consensus is then I will get the ball rolling and contact the right people.

atb

craig

grilled bear

Tenderfoot
May 30, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Was hoping to get to meet 6 this year but that was right on house move time we are still in middle of it with 3 1/2 weeks between houses and we in caravan up Moray coast meantime which has used up a load of my holidays so unless I happen to be at home whenever you decide on I won't make that one either. But driving round with the leaves on the trees and the nights a decent length and getting warmer I'm hoping to get out and about for a night or two when get moved into a house again.

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
As someone who only turns up for a half day, I insist on Slains Castle at Christmas.

lol are there place to sling the hammocks?

grilled bear: No worries mate, if you cant make it to the next one there will be plenty more. pm sent

atb

Craig

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Ok folks like I said on FB it seems that everyone is happy with going back to Glen Tanar,

The nest thing I need is dates do you want to have it in September or would you rather it earlier?

Atb

Craig

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Ok folks as mentioned on the FB group,

Would you rather the first 2 weeks in September or the last 2 ( I am trying to make sure we get a date that suits everybody).

I want to get in touch with Eric as soon as possible to get our site sorted etc.

Thanks

atb

Craig

Jazz006

Jun 7, 2013
Dundee
What FB page

Ok folks like I said on FB it seems that everyone is happy with going back to Glen Tanar,

The nest thing I need is dates do you want to have it in September or would you rather it earlier?

Atb

Craig

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE