N.E.S Meet 5 ( Back to Haddo)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scrumps

Apr 8, 2012
Aberdeen
Hey Jez,

Glad you found the thread, welcome :) If you haven't already, scroll back a bit and have a scan of the group rules and the H&S assessment from the folks at Haddo. Also, when are you planning on heading out? Susan and I will be coming from Aberdeen and aiming for early Friday afternoon.

See you there!

Taylor

P.S. Get yerself on facebook and I can add you to the group we have on there too :)

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Windy im not sure about the shop mate I don't come in from that way.

Guys can anybody who hasnt all ready,could you let me know when your arriving and at what time. If you know the way to the campsite ( Andy put a map up on the previous page. Look out for the smoke :) )then that's fine. If not please let me know asap. As I wont be able to respond after tomorrow morning

thanks

Craig

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Great Nick,

I will be there between 10-11, and Andy will probably be there before me. If you want to wait at the car park we can go down and get set up and ready for the others coming down.

Not long to go :)

atb

Craig

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
The only reason there will be smoke is because the fires not got hot enough. I'll soon see to that. Listen out instead for the sound of crackling skin.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Sep 10, 2012
Scotland
hi, Jeremy here. I will be coming to Haddo House this weekend but only on Saturday. I can get to haddo but I won't know where you will be camping. Also is there a water sauce there or do we have to carry it in? Looking forward to meeting you guys. Jeremy.

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
I'm just back after a quick 24 hours at Haddo with the guys. Had a great time, I'll try to find out about Haughton for April.

Get the pics up when you're back, to show me how much I missed, and enjoy then bench.

Nick

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Back to work today:( still had a good time hopefully be able to drop it on some more in the future. Should have taken a camera - looking forward to seeing some photos especially of the first couple of days which I missed.

Hope everyone got back home safely.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE