My woods

Turnstone

Nomad
Apr 9, 2013
Germany
That's a beautiful garden, and a beautiful cat!

That reminds me of the ducks on the campground where we stayed quite often during my childhood. We had a dirty pan and the weather was bad, so we just put it outside the caravan in the rain. Later we wondered about the noise and found two ducks sitting in the pan and feeding on the "soup" the rain created with the dirty pan :lmao:

I would worry if you let the cat eat out of the pan while you are eating or preparing the food. But after you have finished eating I see no problem.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
That's a beautiful garden, and a beautiful cat!

That reminds me of the ducks on the campground where we stayed quite often during my childhood. We had a dirty pan and the weather was bad, so we just put it outside the caravan in the rain. Later we wondered about the noise and found two ducks sitting in the pan and feeding on the "soup" the rain created with the dirty pan :lmao:

I would worry if you let the cat eat out of the pan while you are eating or preparing the food. But after you have finished eating I see no problem.

Normally we have this agreement that I stay our of her dishes when she's eating and she stays out of mine :D. Glad you like the garden ... so do we! I love the ducks story :cool:.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE