My wood spirit!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
So here it is, my wood spirit! :)

I'd say he's a pretty unique looking chap and hangs happily in my tool shed watching over me as I work/make a mess. :eek:

DSCF3918_zps8f265bce.jpg

So what do you think?

I'd love to see some of the pro's here make something simular to this style as in my opinion it looks so charming and lovely!

Ok, I admit I didn't make this one myself, it was a gift from an old friend! :p

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
it must be old, it still has real moss and lycan on top of the bark! Like I said, I didn't make it but I would deffiantely buy more like this if any handy makers delved into this style!

The additon of his real wood/branch pipe really makes me smile :) if only he could talk!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Nice to see a different style - I like him - he does have something of Jack Hargreaves Mary - you're right!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
good carving samon, nice cheerfull character. :) perhaps your friend will make you another one as you like it so much?

he said his dad was the one who actually carved it, but he's long gone now.. and my friend is wheelchair bound and very disabled. So I guess it's down to you skillful lot to make a whole new world of pipe smoking log face sprites! :D

I'd give it a go but I need a serious ammount of practice and learning before I ever made anything I could honestly say was good.

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
he said his dad was the one who actually carved it, but he's long gone now.. and my friend is wheelchair bound and very disabled. So I guess it's down to you skillful lot to make a whole new world of pipe smoking log face sprites! :D

I'd give it a go but I need a serious ammount of practice and learning before I ever made anything I could honestly say was good.

thats the fun of it though actually making it youself, anyone can part with money. :) it doesnt have to be perfect as long as your happy with it... give it a go samon. :D

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE