My Thanks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who helped me out when I took poorly at the start of the Moot.

Your help and concern for me was really appreciated (despite the fact that I was told a number of you were all ready planning on divvying up my kit amongst yourselves as Karl took me to hospital :lmao: )

I'd also like to say thank you to everyone who's messaged me privately asking how I am now and expressing their sadness I had to leave early.

It's moments like this that make you realise just how big and caring bunch of folks everyone is on here :)

Reactions: crosslandkelly

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Sorry to hear you'd take not well, and that a much looked forward to jaunt ended early in such a fashion.
I hope you are much on the mend now though.

I can imagine the jokes about the kit divvying up :D

My sons have told me that they're praying that there's still a police amnesty in place for sharps when I croak it :rolleyes:

M

Reactions: swyn

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
My sons have told me that they're praying that there's still a police amnesty in place for sharps when I croak it :rolleyes:
I think it's time you come clean and tell them the truth on what you really paid for your various sharps Mary... :lmao:

As for me, my GP has referred me to the local hernia clinic as I need a proper planned op rather than an emergency patch job to stop my innards poking their way out every few years.

• Love
Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE