BcUK Photograph of 2022 Winning Photo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well, after a close fought final, I'm pleased to announce that Allison McKenzie has won the 2022 Photograph competition with her entry from the May heat heat which was themed "Woodland Bluebells".

Well done Allison, it's a great picture and a very well deserved winner. Your picture wins you a prize kindly donated by Tony and it will also be the banner for the BCUK facebook page for January and you also get to nominate the theme for October next year.

Yet again I'd like to say thank you to everyone who entered photographs in the competition, without you it really would be rather a dull competition :) I'd also like to say thank you to everyone who votes each month as it means I don't have to struggle to select each heat winner :)

Anyway enough waffle from me, for those of you who missed Allison's winning photograph here it is again

1654794362835-png.74675

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I loved this photo, makes you want to just sit down there and take in the scents and sounds.

A worthy winner and may 2023 bring days and sights like this for us all :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE