My Sebenza for a bushcraft knife

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hello folks,

I am on the hunt for a new bushcraft knife.

For trade, I have a large classic Sebenza with micarta inlay. This one has double lugs and a polished blade. Boxed with all paperwork.

What I would like is an average bushcraft knife with scandi grind and a leather (right-handed) belt sheath. Makers I am interested in are very specific so nothing outside of these people please. Alan Wood, Stuart Mitchell or possibly a Skookum from Rod Garcia (red handled only). Overall condition must be excellent with no damage at all to either the knife or sheath - and still have the original makers edge.

Here's my half of the deal;

100_4850.jpg

100_4854.jpg

Cheers,

Mark

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Sorry not a related question but what are the little sticks for ? :eek:

No worries about asking. It's not a knife stand actually, it's a mount I made for resting Salmon flies on while the thread varnish dries. I take the little top section off (the piece which the flies are impaled into) and use it occasionally to photograph knives.

It's a simple affair made from blackthorn. If you're interested, here are a couple more pictures to show the general shape;

100_4890.jpg

100_4902.jpg

Back on topic, I have a couple of items I can include with the knife. One is a leather slipcover and the other is the titanium cover which goes over the slot when the clip is removed giving the knife a tidier appearance if you want to carry it clipless.

Skol,

Mark

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
I'm withdrawing this from trade for the time being, at least.

My reason is that current knife prices were not really making this a fair deal for the other person involved. Had I done my homework properly I'd have known that, so sorry folks.

Skol,

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE