My New Youtube Channel :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Hi guys, I've been thinking about trying to document my adventures in some way shape or form for some time now so I've started a Youtube channel which is going to be full of videos of trips and adventures and probably reviews as well.

I have just uploaded a tasted video of what to expect over the next wee while but if there's anything you guys want to see then leave a comment and I'll try my best.

I'm using a Canon EOS 600D and a Gopro Hero 2 for the footage so should be all in HD :D

Here's the link :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/Jintyoutdoors?feature=mhee

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Nice intro - subscribed. That music sounds remarkably similar to some I heard at the last Black Isle Brewery festival outside Inverness!

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
I'll be keeping me eyes on this too, looking good but I'll be having it on silent mode, can't be havin' all that headbangin' stuff. :)

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Thanks so much everyone for all the positive comments and subscriptions, should hopefully be doing a vid this weekend. Not camping though but might do a cooking vid with some off roaring flung in for some fun :)

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I like the idea of that intro. Makes your life look quite exciting. My Mrs hasn't noticed but I am glaring at her now because she does not like even glamping never mind camping. My kids might get a boot up the **** in the next five minutes as they are not much better. I have subscribed by the way.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE