My kit - show and tell :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 11, 2016
Canada
Pretty standard stuff here. I usually have my SFA, S1, trailblazer saw, and Rossi 44mag handy when I'm alone up north.
20160128_071258_zpslj2kxl4e.jpg

I like to use everything hard, and I can say the S1 knife holds up. Last season I hammered it into a tree so I could climb up and retrieve my favorite fishing lure. I dropped it tip down once on a rock, and it did take a chip to the point. I sharpen it like any other knife, ignoring the convex grind. No problems other than I don't think the sheath retention is good enough for digging through the bush, so I added an elastic band. The axe will axe all day long, it's an axe. The Rossi needs work though, the short barrel makes for weird sight alignment. The trailblazer saw is super light and really works well (needs to be tightened-up from time to time however).

This pretty much does it for fire:
2016_0213_08092500_zpsbaxthxss.jpg

at my favorite hangout:
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/scmcfaul/Backpacking/IMG_3450_zps4ktenwsv.jpg
I have a Chinok LifeForce pack that is pretty much the same as a SnugPak Rocket Pak.

Thanks for looking!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE