My hunting rifle up for swaps: Tuned Weihrauch HW80 .22!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Itzal

Nomad
Mar 3, 2010
N Yorks
the reply wernt meant to offend u pal a miss read the post a bit mate i fort it wer a blinged up mk1 mate fort you wos wonting that price of valu mate i have meny guns as my mate owns a gun shop an ilove them just as much as u do mate an the hw 80 is one of the best springers you culd ever bye ...the only 2 springers i use all the time is my hw80...and my tx200 hc ...so sorry mate no hard feelings lol

Will google translate this post into English for me? :confused:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Been away for a while with work but I'm back now and this rifle is still available gents!

It would make a nice christmas present for a friend or loved one ;)

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Red, if you fancy this - I'm sure I can add value to a trip to the west country in terms of outings.

I keep getting bigger and bigger calibres if there's a hint there.......

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Now that would be fun Dougster! I'd love that - it would cost me over a hundred quid in petrol though :(

I do not need another gun anyway...honest...I don't.....

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
bullpup bolt action, interesting!

you could always take this rifle off my hands and practise shooting a faithful springer ;)

this rifle won't let you down, german quality made better with expert tuning parts.. with all those fat rabbits bouncing around in the fields it would be a waste to let it go *nudge-nudge*!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
:) I doubt they will go to waste Samon....it wouldn't be lonely in our house ;). I would love to do a deal but I think couriers both ways (or petrol both ways) would kybosh it for us both

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
that I do not, I only have the stock that is on the rifle. The modern standard stocks can be had from uttings or even ebay at times. If you are interested let me know and we can work something out before christmas!

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I will have to pass, went in to gun shop today, and walked out with a 2 year old HW80K v-mach kit fitted and a tin of pellets for a very good price:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE