My History heartthrob is back!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2012/36/wartime-farm.html

In a new eight-part series, historian Ruth Goodman and archaeologists Alex Langlands and Peter Ginn take on their biggest challenge yet - to turn back the clock and run Manor Farm exactly as it would have been during the Second World War. They will face one of the biggest challenges ever seen in the history of the British countryside - what Churchill called ‘the frontline of freedom’.

Confirmed for Thursday 6 September on BBC Two at 8.00pm - 9.00pm

Ahhh Ruth - the thinking mans pin up girl :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Oh i see what you mean, always have had a thing for paisley pinnies and pursed facial features. You are clearly a man of arable taste.

I like intelligent, hard working, capable, interesting women - not bleach blonde over made up Barbie wannabies - sue me :)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
I like intelligent, hard working, capable, interesting women - not bleach blonde over made up Barbie wannabies - sue me :)

although i must admit that ruth goodman's not exactly my idea of a pin up, i'm very much inclined to agree with that statement BR.

cheers

stuart (currently doing the housework whilst waiting for gemma to return from her days landscaping work, it's her turn for the trousers toady :))

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE