My first (successful) neck knife sheath - pics heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Puchal

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2010
Poland, Warsaw
Made of one peace of 3mm leather. I still need to craft a decent fire starter with antler handle that will match the sheath.

DSC03772.JPG

DSC0377ou can see, why I called 6.JPG

DSC03778.JPG

DSC03775.JPG

DSC03777.JPG

And here you can see, why I call it "successful". My first attempt failed, due to overheating during hot waxing, and using recycled leather from old sheath. I have no idea, what was in it, but sheath shrunk by 30%, and covered with nasty wrinkles.
Well... we learn by making mistakes. Right?
DSC03781.JPG

Cheers

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
well you got it right this time!

nice sheath mate,...i like the firesteel holder and how its rolled into the rest of the sheath,,,

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
good job, i likes that i does...............

well done and keep up the good work.........

chris..................................................................................

Puchal

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2010
Poland, Warsaw
To All:
My Dear Colleague dąb84 has just accused me of self-promoting myself on this Forum... :D:D

Well since I'm such humble bushcrafter, and shall never obtain skills like Dab's has (check his blog [ in Polish, but photos are explaining it all] at http://puszczanstwo.blogspot.com/), DIY is the only way for me to at least pretend that I'm a bushcrafter :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE