My first HillBill collaboration for Sir Tanith!

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...ok...massively overdue, apologies....as you know i lost my computers etc etc so i've about 100gigs of images and files spread out everywhere on new computers....trying to bring order....

as usual it was all instigated by the Chief Conspirator Lisa...and I discovered later...Mr Albus....naughty....hillbill and i were on a pretty tight deadline to make this happen in time for sams birthday and we made it with just a few days to go...

was a totally new design specially for birthday boy....and it was a nightmare....but hes pleased and therefore so am i.

and i'm not just bigging up hillbill cos hes my mate...but his M.O.R.A. is really rather nice and as for his hilting effort...well...yes...i drooled a bit and nearly kept it for myself lol! this guy is already a very good knifemaker and in ten years time...look out!

so....heres a somewhat patchy W.I.P. ....hope you like and enjoy!

regards,

s

FIRST OF ALL...DRAW THE TEMPLATE

THEN CUT THE BLANKS (i cut several just in case)

START DYEING

THEN TO FIGURE OUT THE STEEL HOLDER (i ended up also developing firesteel holders to wear around your neck)

(yes yes....Sir Budd makes lovely sporks)

START ASSEMBLING

STRETCHING IT OUT A LITTLE

THEN FOR SOME ANTLER DECORATION

THE FIRST DRAFT

ALL THAT HARD WORK TO GO ON THIS HORRIBLE THING!!:lmao:

i hope that gives a rough idea...certain images are determined to elude me it sems....

regards and may it bring you much enjoyment sam!

s

Last edited:
Its a handsome sheath for a handsome knife.
the idea is that it can be worn either around the neck on a cord or on a belt the traditional manner.
When its cold and I dont want the belt around my waist compressing the insulation and causing a cold spot I can wear the knife around my neck.
It also allows me to tuck the entire sheath inside a jumper/wool shirt or snow smock so it isn't flapping around should I wish to use an axe.
when it warms up and I'm not wearing as many layers I can wear it on my belt next to my possibles pouch.

its a stunning piece of work and the coordination between albus hill bill sonni and my beloved lady of tanith was phenomenal.
Definitely a birthday gift I treasure.

The knife and sheath are getting their first proper test next weekend I'm certain they'll pass with flying colours

ps thanks for the knighthood.

Pps I want one of mr budds sporks.

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
''beloved lady of tanith''...pish and tish....shes a sneaky, plotting, conniving young lady who continually goes behind your back and buys you loads of lovely things!!! you cant trust her!!!!

lololol!:p

s

ps...i have sporks of buddliness yes but i cannot allow you to have one unless its by secret agreement with miss sneaky or sir budd!
pps thanks kelly and will....and no i cant make you one haha!
ppps...sorry, i'm in a funny mood today...must be all that gabber

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE