My edge tools! Had a sharpen and oil today have a look.

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
In the pictures below you can see my mainly used knife a schrade SCHF9 the sheath holds my DC4 sharpening stone and a Gerber fire steel (not a Bear grills fan but the wife brought it me and it's good to be fair. Then there's my second knife a magnum boker which I mainly use to skin rabbits. My back up knife is the Swiss Army knife which I brought in America 18 years ago when I was a boy. And a machete all of them are scary sharp the machete isn't razor sharp as it's not nessacary but the rest are. Hope u like them. I would like a woodlore to add to the collection but hay !! These do the job.

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
erade7et.jpg
uzyny4y5.jpg
ezugyjup.jpg
uzytybup.jpg
7ate4a9e.jpg

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
I must admit I don't like military looking knifes and will change the scales when I find a suitable bit of wood I was thinking a walnut root ball piece as it's very pritty. The knife is superb though and feels great when it's in your hand. I brought it as a all rounder.

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
Those look very nice! I really like the Schrade too, never really a fan of those either but that looks good. What is that sitting in the pocket of your machete sheath?

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
It's a metal file that came with it to sharpen it with. I got the machete from a tree surgery/chain saw shop. But it's good fun to swing about :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE