My daughter makes jewellery, ideal for xmas :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
You may get told off for advertising but I'm glad things are working out for her............I remember when you first mentioned your daughters intention to start the buisness a while back.....GOOD LUCK to her anyway.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
You may get told off for advertising but I'm glad things are working out for her............I remember when you first mentioned your daughters intention to start the buisness a while back.....GOOD LUCK to her anyway.

Thats what i thought, us makers pay for the privilage, and so do other suppliers

Baggy

Settler
Oct 22, 2009
Essex, UK
www.markbaigent.co.uk

Thanks, I will pass on the "good luck"

I am an over proud dad, she is home educated, has A* in most of her GCSEs, she has a full time job as well as building up an online/craft show business, she built her ecommerce web site herself and saved up to buy her car with cash...with all of that I cannot believe that I "made" her... actually she takes after her mum :)

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
well done mate it makes us proud when our children achieve and make us proud regards dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE