My burfday prezzies arrived today!

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Mr Mears Bushcraft series one and two DVDs dropped through the letter box this morning :headbang: Happy burfday to me happy burfday to me! :)

P@ul

Forager
Jan 30, 2006
East Sussex
Clem, Belated best wishes for last Monday.
Is it true that you get extra footage showing you how to do some tasks in more detail on the DVD, I would be interested to hear if this is correct and your views as I am considering adding the same to my own birthday list.

Cheers P@ul

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
P@ul said:
Is it true that you get extra footage showing you how to do some tasks in more detail on the DVD, I would be interested to hear if this is correct and your views as I am considering adding the same to my own birthday list.

Cheers P@ul
Ello Paul mate.It is true about the extra footage yes,going to watch them over the next couple of nights,I shall let you know what I think then :beerchug:

sodajoe

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 17, 2005
Co Armagh
CLEM said:
Mr Mears Bushcraft series one and two DVDs dropped through the letter box this morning :headbang: Happy burfday to me happy burfday to me! :)

It's great to have them on DVD to watch when ever you want. :D

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
P@ul, the extra footage is pretty useful, particularly when he shows how to properly sharpen a knife and an axe. The birch-bark containers are good too.

Jake.

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
P@ul said:

Cheers P@ul
Watched all the extra footage P@ul and the DVDs are worth it just for those in my opinion. :)

P@ul

Forager
Jan 30, 2006
East Sussex
That's good enough for me, I have added them to my birthday list and will just have to wait and see.

Thanks P@ul

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
Happy Birthday Clem
I have both the extreme survival and the Bushcraft series :D and I hope they give you as much enjoyment as they have me.

Ian :D :D

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
I have all the extreme survival and bushcraft dvd's. The bushcraft ones are the best mainly for the extras, as has been mentioned.

Does anyone know if 'World of survival' and 'Tracks' are available on dvd?

I missed Tracks when it was on tv and have heard nothiing but good things about it so would love to own it on dvd.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE