My Big Sale!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

effzedess

Apr 29, 2010
Peterborough
Hi Guys/Gals

A three day visit to Great Ormond Street next week has skuppered a much needed weeks work before Crimbo :(
I therefore have the following items for sale :)

All prices include P&P and Paypal fees.

Exped Downmat 7LW (used to be called the DLX) 197 x 65 x 7cm, A fantastic bit of kit, incredibly warm and comfy and packs down small. As new - £95

Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe, with mask - Sold

DD Hammocks XL Tarp 4.5 x 3m, I've added 4 lengths of paracord and pegs (didn't come with any when I got it from here) Come with original stuff sac. - £35 Sold to the man in the furry hat!

Jetboil Flash in black. Works perfectly and comes with stabiliser and pot support which lets you use any pot on the stove. A crack in the base cover has been fixed with duct tape - doesn't affect it's use at all. - Sold

2 x Coleman Exponent F1 Lite Lanterns. Both used but in perfect working order, light and robust and give off a nice warming light. Used for one family holiday. Each one complete with carry case and original box. - £17.50 each One sold Still one left :)

I'll get some pics up as soon as I've taken them :)
Please pm me if you're interested - first come first served.
Obviously, 18+ only for the SFA

IMAG1500.jpgIMAG1501.jpgIMAG1502.jpgIMAG1505.jpgIMAG1506.jpg

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'm afraid I can't edit my original post for some reason

Morning effzedess....I'd like the tarp please if you will take a bank transfer on Friday morning ? Thanks either way an hope your health improves and Earth Goddess gives you strength with therising of the sun

effzedess

Apr 29, 2010
Peterborough
Can we get a picture of the damage to the jetboil? Apart from that is it in good order? How much has it been used? And does it come with any gas?

Thanks
Dan

Hi Dan, The damage is just to the smoked plastic part that covers the base of the Jetboil mug when it's not in use. It was dropped by my son and a crack appeared so I taped it with Duck tape. You can see in two of the pics in the original post and a close up here.
IMAG1508.jpg

It works like new, I've probably used it twenty times - turn on the gas, push the button 'poof', starts first time - boiling water in 2 mins!
The gas canisters is just to show how it fits together (everything fits within the mug when not in use). Royal Mail don't allow gas canisters in the post I'm afraid.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Sorry if this offends you in any way, but we do like to keep people's prices in check around here, and I was wondering if a further price drop would be possible. I have just found brand new jetboil zips for £49.99 here http://www.gmoutdoors.co.uk/jetboil-zip-08l-compact-cooking-system-1587-p.asp so your price doesn't quite match up!
It offends me kiddo.. who is this 'we' you refer to ???

If you have a problem with the price asked, shop elsewhere, or at least have the decency to drop the seller a PM, rather than showing him up publicly

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
It offends me kiddo.. who is this 'we' you refer to ???

If you have a problem with the price asked, shop elsewhere, or at least have the decency to drop the seller a PM, rather than showing him up publicly

Woah ok sorry guys! I hardly see how it shows him up, it was just a polite suggestion of comparible pricing of a new item compared to his used item, as people regularly do here when they feel prices could be potentially adjusted. By no means does he have to agree, and you may just look at me as someone trying to grab a bargain out of someone, it was merely a suggestion. I am still contemplating the purchase at that price, but a lower offer would have sealed the deal. Forget I even spoke.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE