My Bark River Highland for your Fallkniven F1?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
Been thinking about this for a while now.... Got a Bark River Highland knife in black micarta, and I really like it. The only trouble is, it is a little small in my (rather large) hand. I bought it mail order, so did not forsee this. I was toying between the Bark River and the Fallkniven F1 at the time, and I wasn't sure I'd have the same handle size problem with the Fallkniven. Today, however, I got a chance to try a Fallkniven F1 in a shop in LLangollen and it's a good fit for me. I'd therefore like to swap if anyone fancies the Bark River blade over the Fallkniven?

My knife is this one in black micarta:

http://www.barkriverknifetool.com/professional/highlandspecial/index.html#

If any one is interested, PM me and we can discuss age / condition / spec etc and sort out the fine details.

Dom.

EDIT 07/02/08: NOW GONE, THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.

Andy J

Forager
Oct 28, 2006
north wales
Hello Landy, Nice looking knife that,but sorry to snipe your thread what shop in Llan? I live in the area, and visit Llangollen regularly, so would drop in fotr sure, I have S2 forest knife, great knife. Thanks, Andy:)

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
Hello Landy, Nice looking knife that,but sorry to snipe your thread what shop in Llan? I live in the area, and visit Llangollen regularly, so would drop in fotr sure, I have S2 forest knife, great knife. Thanks, Andy:)

In the middle of the town there is a main road bridge between the A5 and the A539. On the short stretch between that bridge and the main A5 high street, diagonally opposite the Spar. OS Grid ref 215421 or thereabouts. They have a website too - www.proadventure.co.uk - no affiliation - just a happy customer etc.

Dom.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
maybe i'm being a little too specific?

i'll broaden the question then -

3 possibilities:

1) Does anyone have an F1 they'd like to swap or part-ex for a Bark River Highland

2) Does anyone want to sell me a Fallkniven F1?

3) Is there anyone out there who has something ELSE to swap for the Highland, and/or
someone who is after something else in return for an F1 - maybe a 3 way swap could
be set up?

Here's hoping.....

Dom.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
I've now bought an F1 so am looking to swap the Bark River for some of the following:

decent 3x3 tarp
bivi bag
head torch
anything else of combined swap value approx £45?

or a 3-way swap with dougster who fancies it (see above)

Cheers

Dom.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE