Must have Leatherman

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've just ordered two, one for each wrist..........I just can't wait for the moodies, I have to have these now otherwise I'll be incomplete and I can't have that now, can I?.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Took me a while to notice the plethora of tools on it! lol bloody love it. Would never buy it..

Can't wait for the chinese to give it a go, I think I've got £3 spair in paypal.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Yeah... that's a no from me.

There was a video from show (possibly Shot) with the guy show these of, and how they were TSA compliant etc. Left me wondering what bolts or nuts you expect to be tightening whilst on an aircraft.

You'd think a just bladeless multitool would sell much better than this.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Is "bush bling" the wrong term?

Pretty sure a ""reality"" (yes double quotes) TV show already coined the term.

Pointless bit of kit.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
From multitool.org forums I know it's pants. Barely usable, poor quality, halfa..ed design. Most people will only be able to carry 2/3 of the bracelet because of the size. And the biggest one, the price!
Leatherman have been slowly slipping downhill with quality, but they really nose diving with designs and ideas. Look at all those one piece tools... I'm a huge fanboy of leatherman and I either own or have owned most of them, but they are managed by accountants these days and you know the results.

Rant over, skip this one. And if you really wan't to have a laugh check out the watch version...
http://uncrate.com/stuff/leatherman-tread-qm1-multi-tool-watch/

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE