Mushroom books !!!

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Some mushroom books just in time for the start of the season !

£10 each, including p&p to UK, payment by paypal only please. If you take more than one I'll try and reduce a bit to reflect postage savings.

Cheers, Paul

Last edited:

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
Do you have the title and authors of them pls, I just want to check them out on amazon. Which in your opinion is the best one to take with you into the field? Most easy to slip into a pocket or small bag? Cheers.

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Hi Tawnyhare, I'd probably suggest the bottom left one or top right one for use in the field as fairly compact.

Titles and authors can be seen in the pictures, if it helps you can increase the size on your browser by using the Ctrl and + keys to make them easier to see.

Hope that helps.

Cheers, Paul

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
Hi Paulm, sorry, I just cannot make out any of the titles although I am viewing on ipad, so that maybe the reason, photos on photo bucket lose resolution when they are enlarged. Is the bottom left a Collins field guide and does it say '1751 colour illustrations' at the bottom of the cover?

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Hi Tawnyhare, sorry for being a bit lazy ! :) Bottom left is published by Collins and is called Field Guide to the Mushrooms and Toadstools of Britain and Europe by David Pegler, it's full of illustrations and is a decent guide for use in the field.

Top right is also a decent field guide and is called How to Identify Edible Mushrooms.

Hope that helps?

Cheers, Paul

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
All four available as a bundle for a bargain £20 to clear !

They work quite well as a bundle as the top right and bottom left are decent field guides and the other two have some id stuff but more recipes and background and stuff, so a good combination :)

Includes UK p&p.

Cheers, Paul

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
This is a pretty good package for beginners, basically the combie of top right and bottom left and weekly practice in the next few weeks should get a novice to a competent level. The jordon book is a good read.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE