Multi tool carry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I assume you mean NY City? Not sure that even New York's rules will make it restrictive enough for shops to bother selling a bladeless multi-tool. Outside of the city, particularly north and west, they are pretty relaxed about knives.

The only place I know for knives in New York City is Paragon Sports. Website does not show the bladeless model

Paragon Sports
867 BROADWAY AT 18TH STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10003

EMAIL US
CUSTOMERSERVICE@PARAGONSPORTS.COM

800-961-3030
212-255-8889

STORE HOURS:
10AM - 8:30PM | MON. TO FRI.
10AM - 8PM | SATURDAY
11AM - 7PM| SUNDAY

Best of luck.

If you can get it shipped fast, many hotels will accept packages, and many retailers will ship to hotels. My buddy got four Ritter Griptilians shipped to a hotel for him to collect, no fuss. I was amazed, but he said he did stuff like that, albeit not knives, all the time.

Hi Chris, sorry i missed your reply. I've just got back, i was'nt aware of Pargon, though i did walk most of Broadway. I found 2 retailers of Leathermans & both stocked every model under the sun, but neither had the knfeless rebar, with one of them saying, he's had one in for months, & could'nt sell it, so sold it off cheap a couple of weeks ago !.

Ahh well, the search continues....

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE