multi carry sheath with added addition dc4 pocket

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have made another one of my multi carry sheath's and added a dc4 pocket as i think its very important that you always have means to sharpen your knife, i got the inspiration for this pocket is from what i think is one of the best and up and coming leather makers in the country'Leodis Leather' , his work is outstanding, and he sets the bar for what i try to achieve in the things i make.
IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICS YOU CAN SEE CLOSER UP.
hope you like it, this is my version of my multi carry sheath, you can Cary this sheath vertical horizontal, side ways, and on the dangler system. you have means of fire, with this, and a means to sharpen to your knife, which is paramount, as we all no, a blunt tool, is a disaster waiting to happen.
hope you like it.

all comments are welcome.

Last edited:

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Yup, definately a lot of work but well worth it for the versatility. Very nice job there! I personally never carry a stone with me but that's a real nice set up...

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
I like it a lot!

Ive made a few sheaths now (maybe 5?) and never attempted such a design like yours. It looks stunning! A lot of hard work has gone into that and a lot of thought. 10 out of 10!

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Making that will have kept you busy for quite some time, but it was really worth the time!

A well executed piece of work and an unusual design!

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thanks for all your kind words lads, it really is appreciated, and its what keeps me brain ticking, as all feed back is great, as you can learn from it, but its nice when you get something wright and you no you are on the right lines.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE