MSR Titan Kettle, Pocket Rocket and clothing bits and bobs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thorpey0

Aug 28, 2012
Durham
sMSR Titan Kettle, excellent condition, only ever boiled water in it. Small heat marks to inside of pan. I have fitted heat resistance tubing to the handles which has made a massive difference! Only used a dozen or so times.
Sold
IMG_0471.jpg

MSR Pocket Rocket, good condition, scorch marks from use as you would expect, complete with the case.
£15 posted - NOW £13
IMG_0475.jpg

Trangia 500ml Fuel bottle, as news
£9 posted - Sold
IMG_0470.jpg

Mountain Equipment G2 Soft-shell with pit zips, well used but no holes - Size Large
Sold
IMG_0476.jpg

Ortlieb dry bag 35/40 Litres (at a guess) dry bag that I forgot to list - Red, medium weight and in perfect nick, though a few years old
£8
View attachment 33697

Montane Fleece Jacket, good condition, Size Large
£15 - Sold
IMG_0460.jpg

Montane Fleece Trousers - 1 good condition, 1 good condition except for 2 small (2mm) burn holes from embers. Both Large 34" or so waist.
Sold
IMG_0459.jpg

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Would the me softshell fit a 46" chest ? If so I'm yer Huckleberry

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

thorpey0

Aug 28, 2012
Durham
I am a 44 (6'2") and it fits me ok, I have really long arms and the length is good. Maybe worth looking on the ME website for sizes?

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I am a 44 (6'2") and it fits me ok, I have really long arms and the length is good. Maybe worth looking on the ME website for sizes?

That will do for me 👍 I'll take that with the pelican then. Cheers pm your payment details an I'll git-r-dun when I get home . Cheers

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Case and jacket received with thanks . Jacket is a bit snug , but thats more my belly an my bust that must be bigger than I thought 😖

Pleasure to deal with , thank you 👍

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE