Mountain Bike Wheels and other bits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
I'm having an ongoing clear out and have some used but good condition [and never ever crashed!] mountain bike bits - ideal for a custom build or bike update

- Alexrims DH20 wheels with Shimano LX Hubs, include Specialized Nimbus EX Kevlar Tarmac Tyres for great puncture resistance. Wheels in great condition and run true. £200 including the tyres when I bought them. £25

- Club Roost ultralight Mountain Bike riser bars - Titanium Colour - Slight scratch in centre from taking them off and on bar ends from leaning on things but would likely be covered [by stem and bar ends] when you put them back on . £10

- Double sided Shimano SPD Pedals [1 side SPD - 1 Side Flat for those quick runs to the shops] Well used but still full working order [I just took them off] need a clean and some WD and wire wool to the nut you use to screw them on as some light rust, but nothing that wont come off. £10

- Planet X CNC Aluminium Shorty Stem - Very Light weight and gives a great 'quick steering' feel to your bike. £10

- Continental Speed King 2.1in offroad tyres for fast and light offroading [used about 3 times] £10

I also have some shimano V brake levers and grip shift levers - free to any buyers who are interested, they are cosmetically challenged [scuffed] and need cables.

Or the lot for £55

I haven't factored in postage costs as I would rather the buyer collect or I could meet up at a reasonable distance from my home.

any questions or more specific info please PM me.

regards
max

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
- Alexrims DH20 wheels with Shimano LX Hubs, include Specialized Nimbus EX Kevlar Tarmac Tyres for great puncture resistance. Wheels in great condition and run true. £200 including the tyres when I bought them. £25

- Club Roost ultralight Mountain Bike riser bars - Titanium Colour - Slight scratch in centre from taking them off and on bar ends from leaning on things but would likely be covered [by stem and bar ends] when you put them back on . £10

- Double sided Shimano SPD Pedals [1 side SPD - 1 Side Flat for those quick runs to the shops] Well used but still full working order [I just took them off] need a clean and some WD and wire wool to the nut you use to screw them on as some light rust, but nothing that wont come off. £10

- Continental Speed King 2.1in offroad tyres for fast and light offroading [used about 3 times] £10

I haven't factored in postage costs as I would rather the buyer collect or I could meet up at a reasonable distance from my home.

any questions or more specific info please PM me.

regards
max

Can I take the above please Max ? Cheers

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Sorry Chiseller Basha just beat you to it - if it doesn't happen for any reason i'll get straight back to you

regards
Max

Cheers Max , don't suppose you've any crank rings or a lockout rear damper ? Mine are shot.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Probably saved me from a beating , it's tyres and bars that really interested me.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Chris ive got a conti mountain king in 2.2 inch. Yours if you want it. Can bring to Derby meet if you still coming along. Also got some club roost risers but they are pink annodized lol. Just gathering dust so holler if you want it putting in the car

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
That would be great cheers ....an I'll ignore the r in Chis lol cheers

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
sorry no

Max[

QUOTE=Chiseller;1369212]Cheers Max , don't suppose you've any crank rings or a lockout rear damper ? Mine are shot.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4[/QUOTE]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE