Mosaic pins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I have had a go at making some mosaic pins, and have got 5 sets for sale. Each set consists of 2 x 25mm mosaic pins (5.5 mm diameter) and 1 x 25 mm lanyard tube (6 MM diameter).
The pins are brass and copper, the lanyard tube brass. Black epoxy fills the gaps.

Ok. Changed that poor scan for a slightly better picture, I hope you can see the pattern now: there are 3 brass rods and 4 copper tubes in the larger brass tube. I'll try to get a better picture when my daughter comes home with her better camera!

DSCN0678.jpg

Each set £5.00 including 1st postage to UK and Paypal.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Nice looking pins Jojo.

With regards the pics it might help if you were to polish up the end of one for a better finish as those look as if they're fresh from the hacksaw

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
I have changed the picture, the pins weren't not quite fresh off the hacksaw, but not as well polished as I could have done... more haste, less speed..:eek: I hope this one is better.

SMOKOE

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs
Pins arrived yesterday thanks Jojo. They're great, I just hope I can do justice to them as this is my first attempt at knife craft. When it comes to fitting them I might call upon you for advice if thats ok.

Thanks for everything, Smokoe

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
Pins arrived yesterday thanks Jojo. They're great, I just hope I can do justice to them as this is my first attempt at knife craft. When it comes to fitting them I might call upon you for advice if thats ok.

Thanks for everything, Smokoe
No problem Smokoe. Just PM me when/if you want advice.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE