Mors Kochanski

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
I am thinking of buying one of his books. I already own Ray Mears - Bushcraft.

Keeping that in mind, which would you recommend as a first Mors book? Amazon offers three: Bushcraft: Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival, Bush Arts and Northern Bushcraft. The last two are 'limited availability'; so does anybody know a more suitable vendor?

If there is another Mors book - or indeed another Bushcraft book - that I have not listed do not hesitate to recommend that.

Thanks.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...3242/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_10_1/026-3057075-8776450

Ranger Bob

Nomad
Aug 21, 2004
Suffolk
Harry, their the same book, Bushcraft is an expanded reprint of northern Bushcraft. You can't really go wrong with Amazon.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
i had the good fortune to spend time with Mors in febuary of this year

morsandme.jpg

he offers an incredible insight into the realities of wilderness living to anyone with the inclination to learn

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
I just got his book, Bushcraft and thoroughly recommend it. :) I think it is better than Mears' book, but the two together are almost the perfect combo.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Finally got round to ordering my copy of this book the other day and am most impressed with the content. Wish I had brought this book first!!!

Thanks to all who recommended it as it is a brilliant book. (And to Mors for writting it ;))

lardbloke

Nomad
Jul 1, 2005
Torphichen, Scotland
This book is one of the best bushcraft/outdoor living information book I have come across and would highly suggest everyone to at least have a look at it.

The sections regarding the hare and moose are very interesting, even to us in the UK who have never seen one. It presents lots of pictures, all hand drawn but are readibly discernable, there are some piccz in the appendix of later editions to clarify some of the points.

I bet Ray took some insite from this book when writing his own and makes a valuable addition to bushcrafters library.

richardw

Tenderfoot
Sep 1, 2005
Kent
I got mine about a month ago - a great book. Having read it through quickly once, I now find it better to refer back to specific topics and read acouple of pages carefully as there is so much information.

Richard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE