more plce kit for sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hello. here's some more kit from my clearout,
paypal and UK buyers only please fees and p+p included.
over 18's only for any knives.
posting days are wednesday and friday.
first post or pm wins.

s10 respirator haversack. £10
DSCF2820.jpg

boonie hat, used good condition, size 58. £8
DSCF2814.jpg

string hammock, great for slinging above you to keep your kit of the ground.£5
---------------------------------SOLD-------------------------------------------------
DSCF2824.jpg

C.Jul.Herbertz folder. very strong liner lock , tiny amount of play in the blade, would be fixed with new washers.£10
DSCF2806.jpg

DSCF2811.jpg

Last edited:

Kroozin

Sep 2, 2009
North East England, Teesside.
Hey maybe you can enlighten me to something. I recently bought a s10 respirator haversack from my local surplus store. And it came with a green "shoe lace" type thing, shown in your picture (bottom of the image, little green pocket.) Any idea what it is for ?
Also how is this bag worn? i simply chuck it over my shoulder like a satchel. Is there any specific way to wear it?
thanks

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Yes chap. If worn by itself clip the long strap around your waist and tye the cord around you thigh to stop it bouncing there should be a small loop on the oposit side, or attach it to your webbing if your rear ech and have the space but non mil wear it how ever you feel comfortable!

Hope this helps.

Southey

Kroozin

Sep 2, 2009
North East England, Teesside.
Yes chap. If worn by itself clip the long strap around your waist and tye the cord around you thigh to stop it bouncing there should be a small loop on the oposit side, or attach it to your webbing if your rear ech and have the space but non mil wear it how ever you feel comfortable!

Hope this helps.

Southey

Yeh it has helped thanks ! Im using mine to store Crab lines, bait, knife, drink, fishing accessories, scissors and a bit of food.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE