More New & Quality Kit For Sale Part 3 in 3D

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Yes, there's more...

As before, if you want to pay by Paypal that's great but please mark payments as gifts or pick up the fees yourself, thanks.

First up, brand new, unused T.O.P. modular MOLLE Bandolier carry/storage/EDC bag. I bought this to carry one of my SLR's but unfortunately it won't fit with the vertical grip attached, which for me is a necessity. So, now up for sale. Great hard wearing bag. The end pockets are removable and the molle fixings will enable other pouches to be attached instead. Soldier Of Fortune (where I bought it [£49.99]) have the full SP. As well made as Maxped kit (I have the Maxped Larkspur bag for comparison) not a cheap Maxped knock off.
http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/military/index.asp if that link doesn't work then the item code is MAC478. There are other photos on the site. NOW £30.50 inc P&P SPF
IMG_1690.jpg

German Billy set, brand new, unissued kit. I have 2 of these NOW £6 ea inc P&P 1 LEFT
IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

Swedish Camp-a-box brand new £12 inc P&P these are fantastic. They pack up small and are lightweight. Heinne's sell them for £26 SOLD
IMG_1728-1.jpg

IMG_1729-1.jpg

Lots of smaller stuff all brand new and unused: 2x FFD NOW at £2.50 ea, 5x KFS sets at £3 ea 2 SOLD, black alloy Potgripper NOW £3.50, large swedish army Kuksa £3.50, large size Swedish Fold-a-cup £3.50 SOLD, 5x swedish salt/spice shakers £2.50 ea 2 SOLD, black military G10 watch strap/cover (velcro cover for watch) £4.
All prices inc P&P. will do a deal on P&P for multiple purchases.
IMG_1730-1.jpg

British army compression sack (smaller size) excellent condition £5
IMG_1720.jpg

British army sleeping bag (large size) and compression sack. Used but in very good condition, no snags, tears, holes or repairs. NOW £25 inc P&P
IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

Two British Army Bivi bags, both in excellent condition one camo one OD. They are the issue Goretex variety and are the larger variants with the V insert at the front. They have both been issued but have not seen much wear (in fact I don't think the camo one has even been used). NOW £22.50 ea. Clean and ready to use.
IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

PM me if you are interested in anything or if you need any clarification.

Cheers
Sack

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
User profile shows at 23.36 he is still modifying post , so I assume he is having 'issues' ( 3d colours and all..) , anyway can't wait up any further , off to bed for me.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Help i think i've gone blind cause i cant see anything, mind you mum did say this would happen if i didn't leave it alone.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
User profile shows at 23.36 he is still modifying post , so I assume he is having 'issues' ( 3d colours and all..) , anyway can't wait up any further , off to bed for me.

Yes...I inadvertently clicked the post button before I had actually put anything in the ad...so please accept my apologies for being a prize nob :eek: ... hence the length of time taken for the actual post to arrive. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Cheers
sack

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Sorry again, I hadn't realised that the post would be active while I was editing it.
Bit of a Homer Simpson moment

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Yes...I inadvertently clicked the post button before I had actually put anything in the ad...so please accept my apologies for being a prize nob :eek: ... hence the length of time taken for the actual post to arrive. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Cheers
sack

Theres a Prize for being one!?....I can't believe that , I'm sure I would have won something at some point in the past....

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
The first aid box and the stove box arrived safely thanks, together with a couple of nice little surprises! Thank you. :)

Can I take the camo bivi bag and the remaining billy set?

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Bump, not because I'm impatient but because you might not be getting email alerts and you might not have seen my request for the billy and bivi.

Hope you're having a good weekend anyway, mine's been cr@p but that happens sometimes...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE