More gear to clear, bags pouches survival/bushcraft odds and ends

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
First up is a modified Tasmanian tiger essentials pack small little day pack – compression straps removed as they really didn’t work that well, it now looks far smarter and more low profile also added a band compass to the chest strap – looking for £20

ruck2_zpsepx4uffs.jpg

ruck_zpszjgiuphd.jpg

Source 2lt water bladder - unused - still has wrapping on the mouch piece looking for £15

Pic pending

Next up is a Nalgene 1 quart canteen and cup set – slightly smaller than the GI version so set includes a bowel made from one! All nestles very neat includes steel cup and cover looking for £15

Pic pending

1 Unused Exotac hot burn candle
SOL emergency bivvy – again unused but it was taken out the bag to have a look at so packing it back up wasn’t as neat as bought new
Pouch of bits – included a small 1 aid pouch, a couple of water tight tube containers
Bundle of flat cordage spools inc one with a bit of black Kevlar thread
Survival whistle – unused - all bundled together for £15

Couple of molle knife/multitool pouches looking at £10
gear%20clearout%20pic_zpsymjjhmvp.jpg

All prices include postage (1st class recorded) and paypal fees

Modified Tops Turley

Dinky little survival tin blade, modified finger choil, etched stone washed and given a utility edge comes complete with a kydex neck sheath and lanyard, added a breakaway and led light (needs a new battery) so it turns from a 2-3" blade into something a little easier to handle

looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees

tumblr_noltlxizjC1shxqhro2_400.jpg

necker_zpscgonev93.jpg

Last edited:

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
I will take the candle and stuff plus the Molly tot £25 ?!
Pse pm me your details and I shall PayPal tomoz..
Cheers

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Nalgene 1 quart canteen and cup set sold

only the neck knife and source bladded left....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE