More DIY xmas presents

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Sorry for the terrible photos, I did a few of these but forgot to take pics then used my phone for these last 2 in poor lighting. Just had to snip the excess thread and wrap them after taking pics. One's for my wife and one is for my sister in law as they like this kind of thing...

Photo0226.jpg

Photo0227.jpg

Photo0228.jpg

Hope they like them! As with most things I make and take pictures of they look beter in real life. I really need to invest a bit of time into a light box in the new year. Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas to you all! ;)

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Hi Sasquatch.
Don’t worry about the light box, Just keep up that standard of tooling on the leather work and your looking fine enough for me.
Bravo and Merry Christmas back at you .

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
ewwwww, look at you, nice one son, they look fantastic mate, ill see you soon bud, hope you and your family have a great christmas mate.
take care.
lee.

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
Brilliant

As I scrolled down the page it was only when I saw the buckles that I realised that they weren't spanking paddles, what with the "wife and sister in law like this kinda thing" I thought you were on to a real winner...!!

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Hi Sasquatch.
Don’t worry about the light box, Just keep up that standard of tooling on the leather work and your looking fine enough for me.
Bravo and Merry Christmas back at you .

Thanks for that, I make knives and take terrible pics so I do need a light box pretty bad! Thanks for the kind words though!

ewwwww, look at you, nice one son, they look fantastic mate, ill see you soon bud, hope you and your family have a great christmas mate.
take care.
lee.

They actually look pretty bad in the pics compared to the flesh, shoulda let the dye dry on the right one before pics. You won't be going out of business on account of me mate! You and the fam have a good one as well and say hi to Dean for me.

Brilliant

As I scrolled down the page it was only when I saw the buckles that I realised that they weren't spanking paddles, what with the "wife and sister in law like this kinda thing" I thought you were on to a real winner...!!

Ball gags won't be made until Valentine's day!

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Thanks for the kind comments guys! Matt, have you ever made a pair of the big matching cowboy cuffs to save your sleeves? Always been tempted but it seems a lot of leather for something I won't use. They do look good though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE