more boring leatherwork ;)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Thanks for all the kind words, I thought people would be getting sick of me posting about leather all the time but it appears not :)

I'm buzzing today because last night seasick Steve signed my tankard (it comes everywhere with me)
90f627ee994d3dfbeeb8b602ce933f05.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
thanks fellas. Cheers Dog, only just got on there, still trying to work out how to use it all!

Instagram still batters my head on the workings of it but i love how great it is for connecting you to loads of other people of like minded interests based on what you are sharing, i just keep meeting loads of dead enthusiastic and passionate people who are infectious, on the crafting making side of things everyone seems really into encouraging each other, mine is still tiny comparatively so maybe i am just mixing with other positive people right now

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
The tankard is a fine finished piece of craftsmanship.

Any idea how well it might reflect the craft of centuries ago? Museum artifacts are
commonly such shambles of wrecks as to be disappointments to look at.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE